Pretty fascinating to make preschoolers engage in age-appropriate and straightforward experiments. Kids will love to explore their curiosity in science projects and exercises. These activities can literally make them excited to learn and tackle new things.
Many Educational Games for Toddlers Online light them up with worksheets that indulge them in skill development and learn with fun concepts. Simple science activities will let a better chance to improve memory with creativity and logical thinking.
Gift Learning And Curiosity With These Online Educational Games for Kids:
- Spreading of Germs: This is a perfect science game to make kids learn to maintain hygiene habits, especially when a pandemic is at its peak. Hand washing experiments can be the Best Kindergarten Online Learning Games. You can give them kids-safe washing soaps and sanitisers and tell them how it works.
- Mystery Item Package: Take a few paper bags or boxes, and put different objects/things inside them. Now make kids shake that bag or box well and feel what is inside it with touch, smell and hand touch. You can even give them hints.
- Fizzing Ice Cubes: Use baking soda ice cubes and lemon juice to make kids know more about experimenting with fizz sounds. This will make them a bit excited and understand on reactions of different solubles and liquids.
- Sinks Vs Float: Educational Games for Toddlers Online are many, and one is to let them know what things/objects can sink or float. This is worth exploring a project for preschoolers as an easy water experiment. Use a water bucket and tell them to place plastic boxes, wood, stone, and metal and check what can float or sink in water.
- Buoyancy Oranges: This is a juicy, cool experiment for toddlers to learn about oranges with sink and float activity. Take two oranges (one with peel and another with peel off skin). Now take a bucket or box filled with water and put both oranges into it. They will explore the orange that feels heavy with feel can easily float and peel off orange sinks.
- Scent Bottles Experiment: To make your preschooler learn about smell sense, use different non-chemical based natural scents or natural oils/ essential oils. Take cotton balls and seam them and allow kids to sniff the bottle and identify the smell.
- Magnet Attraction: This is one of the easy and Best Kindergarten Online Learning Games that ensures enough knowledge of science. Place small metal things inside a glass or bottle and ask kids to use a magnet to attract them. The activity can definitely surprise them, and they might become curious to know more about magnet attraction and repulsion ways.
- Water Color Walk: Take small bottles or jars with different watercolours like red, yellow, blue. Even can go with food colouring and water. Use paper/ towel stripes and place them in empty jars. Sides of stripped dipped in colourful water will soak the colour and pull full jars to empty one. Moreover will give new pattern and colours.
More Super Cool Online Education Games for Kids to Play and Learn at Home:
- Toronado in a glass jar.
- Soil examination.
- Shaving cream colourful clouds.
- Crystal letter/ number project.
- Light bend with water experiment.
- Blow up fingerprints.
- Popcorn bound with sound waves.
- STEM challenge-little piggy house.
- Seed germination.
- Butterfly wings and static energy flow.
The Bottom Line:
Preschoolers are restless and exploring, of course. So why not o invest their energy into learning good that ensures fine motor skills development, STEM learning and mental stimulation. The rise in using e-learning platforms for toddlers has even encouraged the teachers and course creators to develop the Best Kindergarten Online Learning Games. However, the above mentioned educational games for kids will definitely give both parents and teachers a way to utilize the enegy of little ones and make them excited.