Common house flies are only one of the 1.2 million species of flies in the world. If you’ve got fed up with these irritating buzzing flies all over your house, its time to get rid of them. And not only because they irritate you but also because they are the carriers of disease causing bacteria. Did you know that a single house fly can carry about a million bacteria on their tiny body hair called tarsi!
Cluster flies should not be confused with other medium to large size flies which may appear suddenly. This may occur when a small animal or bird dies within a wall void. Such flies will find the hidden carcass and lay eggs on it. The eggs will hatch into larvae (maggots) which feed on the carcass. Soon, the larvae enter the pupae (cocoon) stage and then eventually hatch out as adults (flies), appearing around windows in the same manner as cluster flies do.
How To Get Rid Of Flies
- Several apples (depending upon how big your backyard is)
- Take a sweet and ripe apple (any kind).
- Take 20 –30 cloves.
- Poke the cloves randomly into the apple.
- Place the newly clove-decorated apple on a plate and place it in the middle of the picnic table.
- Watch. You will be amazed to see how all of a sudden all the flies disappear in a short time.